Friday, October 06, 2006

6 october 2006


hum...blogging in the middle of the nitex...why leh...cos jus now playing maple till now...den tired training le...so decided to blog...actually this entry is specially dedicated to my dear de...today is our 3rd mth...wahaha...its seem longer than we had expected...



i really dunno wat to say to you...but for the past 3 mths...you had been giving in alot to me...and i had been bullying you all this while...so next time dun let me bully you le...fight back...wahaha...dun everytime give in to me...cos i noe tat i am unreasonable at times...


actually got something to say to you yesterday de...but i jus dunno how...cos i really dunno how to say sorrie...dear sorrie for shouting at you yesterday...really beari sorrie abt it...i noe you had forgotten abt it le...but i still wan to say sorrie...


wahaha...eventually i got something from you...you eventually willing to spent 300k jus to get me a lollipop for me in maple...haha...thankx dear...even though i keep insisting you to go and find me the lollipop...wahaha...finally i got my lollipop le...yeah...but i did help you find ur item also...wahaha...


i am tired now le...but still waiting for my boy to complete his quest in maple...den can go slp...later meeting him in the afternoon...den going my ah ma's hse in the evening to celebrate mooncake festival...ended also go there play with the kids de...den after tat will be spending the nite at my boy hse...


p.s: dear...thankx for everything during the last 3 mths...our story will not end here...it still got a long way to go...and it wont end...jus wan to tell you tat you really mean alot to me...i love you dear...muackx...


nariko
3.13 am

No comments: