Monday, November 13, 2006

12 november 2006


this is my number 100 post...just got nothing to do...tat's why come here and blog...and i am dame fcuking bored now...nothing to do...been staying at home since yesterday...i am dame irritated by myself now...


yesterday did nothing at home...wanted to meet boy...but raining so he dun wan to come out...den let it be...nv meet...at nitex...dunno wat happen...becos of my own fault...make till he is not happy...den suan le...he eventually fall asleep while i wan still on the phone with him...nvm i jus kap...den dunno wat to do at home...walk around from my room to the kitchen..and back to room again...eventually fall asleep at ard 3 plus...


kanna wake up by lots of msgs this morning...den reply all le went back to sleep...wake up at abt 1 cos i wan to watch tv...finish le...slack infront of the comp...den Shaun call me...to borrow iron from me...den after tat slack again...cos intendin to meet boy...but for dunno wat reason...ended also dun need to meet le...till now haven eat lunch...simply no mood to eat...


i am dame fucking irritated now...dun say sorrie to me anymore...i dun wan to listen...and no point you say sorrie...when you noe you cant fulfill wat you promise me den dun promise me anything from now on...promise le and cant do it...den say sorrie..wat's the point...i dun see there's a need...


just feel like crying now...i am jus a failure...no point telling me tat failure is key to success...can tell me tat i am ur priority over ur game...but i dun see it tat way...ur game is still more important than me...i jus fucking hate myself now...


nariko

4.55 pm

No comments: