Monday, August 14, 2006

14 august 2006

nv been blogging for weeks le...i noe tat cos i really got nothing to blog abt...den now decided to blog cos i got nothing to do...i was classifying my documents jus now...cos beari messy...den come across quite a number of photo which i dun remember tat i take before...and i saw a ghostly taken photo...which make me think of wat omar say...i shall post it up...

saw the white spot...this is wat omar say tat they are ghost...

i dunno when did i take this photo...and i like it...

creation of me and xinhui...wahaha...

taken years ago le...forgot le...


thankx to xinhui...cos she did tat...wahaha...

this is also beari long le...dunno when le...


xinhui took this when i dunno...stupid her...


dunno wat pizza is this...but its jus nice...


my cousin...i took de...but long time ago...


my creation...done using mayonnise...


first time posting it on web without editing...haha...


my cousin...she is super cute de...


jus some stupid photo tat i take...look like advertisement...


taken at esplande a long time ago...


jus some stupid picture tat we take...wahaha...


this is wat my dear did to my tigger...


tat's my boy...haha...

enough le...cos if i continue i tink i dun need to sleep le...wahaha...not much words jus some ramdom picture...cos i dunno wat to blog abt...wahaha...going to bed soon le...

nariko

12.01 am

No comments: