Tuesday, August 29, 2006

28 august 2006

hum...now blogging in school...cos my house cannot blog..and i dunno why...my stupid boy lah...still havent reformat my comp for me...stupid him...i am beari piss off with him rite now...today is monday...so need to come school rite...but he nv come school...he went to play soccer in the morning...den nvm cos he promise tat he will come in the afternoon...but jus now tell me...not coming le...cos going swimming...wtf...tio debarment still can go play ar...angry ar...wat he wan to do let him do lor...i dun wan to care...


so long nv blog le...alot of things happen...but i dun tink i will blog all...cos i got alot to type but i am lazy...but one tink is tat i gain a float now....cos of my boy lor...everyday eat and eat...later i shall post up photo to let ur compare...got something to say...tat day i spent $1 to bring back one black and white mickey mouse....wahaha...the mickey mouse scare me when i sleep half way...cos its black and white...


irritated now...dunno why...jus dun feel rite somewhere...jus dunno wat will happen later... i am dame irritated by my boy now...haix...shall post up photo now....dame sian ar...everyday lesson...

see how fat i am now....


cookies done by me...for my boy bday...

done by me...using chilli sauce...

nariko

4.19 pm

No comments: