Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28 April 2009

I HATE COPYCAT~
someone whom i noe get the same bag as me
its not the same bag tat bother me
its exactly the same design and color
she say she wan to buy the long handle one
but how come it turn out to be the same as me
*roll eyes*


I WANT TO CHANGE BAG
i wan the Long Champ Veau Foulonné bag
i wan medium black one in long handle


i dun mind seeing ppl using the same bag as me
but not someone i noe
tat time still ask me wat brand i using
den say she dunno tat brand
~good meh, chey same price as GUESS,alot of ppl use meh~
not long later she ask again
*STM*
~wah, change bag already ar~
*i have been using, nv change at all*
~wat brand is this ar, ORCHARD alot of ppl carry hor~
~how much ar, got wat color, where sell ar~
~i wan to buy leh, got the long handle one mah, nice rite~
~why buy the short handle one, like tat carry heavy leh~


i thought in the first place she doubt abt it
still say same as GUESS (which i nv like)
how to compare LONG CHAMP to GUESS
but now she getting it
cos she saw alot of ppl use
not only tat
still buy the same SIZE, DESIGN and COLOR as me
*IRRITATED*

and she bought it at a discounted price cos she noe the staff at taka
i also can get it at a discounted price at taka
but i choose not too
wan to buy also wan to get discount
buy it cos alot of ppl using
cant stand this type of ppl
dun even noe the brand still wan to buy their product


I WANT TO CHANGE BAG
~any kind soul willing to donate money to me~


SUPER BIG COPYCAT
~angry~

nariko
2.21am

No comments: