Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my mind is blank

i just wake up only...i feel like updating my blog before i go prepare myself for school...i am late for morning lesson le...so i intending to go for afternoon lesson only...

shuan things keep me awake for the whole night...i manage to slept at 3 plus...and i am tired now...why everytime he do things without thinking first...now ended in jail for 3 yrs and 6 strokes....nothing can help him now le...let's pray for him ba...hope tat he can be a beter person after 3 yrs...

i dunno why...the wonderful memories of me and him kept playing in my mind for the whole night...and i jus break down...i dunno why...maybe i still feel something for him ba...maybe i have alsways been putting a mask infront of everyone...and i just wan to hide my feeling jus for him...

i dun wan to keep on typing le...in case i will cry again le...i going to prepare to go school le...


naRikO
17 jaN 2006
8.57 am



No comments: