Sunday, January 22, 2006

stop being childish

21 jaN 2006

actually nothing happen to shaun...he bluff all of us lor...i am happy that nothing happen...but can you stop being so childish...this type of thing is not fun to joke around lor...make everyone so worry abt you...

i swear that i will curse you when i see you the next time...make me cry for you...waste my tears on someone like you...so irritating...why izzit so fun to make everyone around you to feel worry and sad over you...

i dun tink i will believe in whatever you say next time...who ask you to bluff us with this type of things...i dun wan to care abt you le...not my problem anyway...

wah i am bored now...even though i haven finisg my BFS project yet...die aR next thurs i having my presentation and i haven come out with my powerpoint slide yet...but its not the worst part...i dun even noe my topic for my presentation lor...this time sure die de lor...


nArikO
8.47pm

No comments: