Friday, January 27, 2006

nv go school

26 Jan 2006

today nv go school...so feel like updating my blog...my head is bursting...and really not feeling welll...having sore throat and headache....nothing to do at home even though i nv go school...

i am bored...dying le cos really nothing for me to do at home...except to surf net...and nothing else...jus now go see doctor den take medicine but haven eat yet cos i haven eaten anything yet...

erm...today nv go scholl means i dun need to do my presentation today...yeah...something good cos i also nv prepare well enough...but need to do it next week...kekez...i am nervous even though this is not the first time i doing presentation....

feel like sleeping le...i am tired...wake up at 8 plus today...cos someone go wake me upi...angry...haha...

2.08 pm
nariko


No comments: