Friday, February 17, 2006

16 feb 2006

haiz maybe today is not the day for me...first in school and the other is when i return home...really feeling unhappy today...why must we suffer in this world...i dunno why...

i dunno why...everything happen in class i am the last one to noe...that day need to hand in project and i actually noe it the day before handing up...ended up i had to rush out everything and i only sleep for 3 hrs plus...den reach school late but nvm...when handing in the project they say latest by friday...and it already irritate me le...today reach school someone told me later got BFS test and i only left 1 hr plus to study...wat the hell is she thinkin...cant she jus tell me yesterday in msn so tat i had enough time to study...or through sms...she got my contact my number...why cant she say it earlier...tell me she also nv study...fail together...do you tink i believe you...of cos not...cos tat unit you already study for ur CA le...you tink i am so stupid to believe ur words...ended i nv go BFS...cos i dun wan to take test without preparing...

den on the way home...alex call me...tell me abt christine de tink...wat he told her in the morning...maybe his words are harsh...but i noe he wont do it de...den come back sms christine she say maybe want to cancel the celebration on saturday for her birthday...i dunno why...i feel tat its my fault to have come out with this suggestion...if not they would not have any misunderstanding in each other...i dunno why...i feel so sad...

enough of today le....dun wan to wake up actually de...so tat i can forget abt everything happen to day...i jus dun like today...hate this day...but i dunno why i jus wake up and i cant sleep again....

nariko
8.33 pm

No comments: