Wednesday, February 08, 2006

7 feb 2006



My inner child is ten years old today

My inner child is ten years old!


The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether

I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring,

lost in a good book, or giggling with my best

friend, I live in a world apart, one full of

adventure and wonder and other stuff adults

don't understand.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

i did this quiz...and stupid lor...i say that i was only 10 years old...haha i cant imagine that inside of me i am jus 10 years old...going to faint le...haha

nothing much happen today except i tiink that i slept for the whole day bax...i am jus tired...i jus wan to have a break and sleep and run from reality...maybe that's all i wanted for now...

jus now chatting online with hong guan...i really dun understand him...why cant he jus let go of her and stop thinking of her and let it be...since she dun even appreciate him...he say he maybe wan to get another gal...but he jus cant forget abt her...wat the use of it...when you get another one and you cant love her whole hearterly...really dun understand wat you thinking...i understand its difficult to forget someone but i nv ask you to forget abt her...but let her go and dun tink of her all the time...and you will sure feel better de...

nariko
9.54 pm

No comments: