Sunday, February 26, 2006

25 feb 2006 day

erm...today wake up early in the morning to go school even though its a saturday...its very rare to see me so early in school de...but today is different cos we are having a sports meet with the people from APSN...

erm...quite enjoy myself bax...play alot of games...like basketball...captain ball...den somemore play monkey with ms chan lor...my lecturer...so stupid...haha...she everytime play cheat de leh...haha...but nvm...cos they enjoy can leh...

after tat go to APSN with them...wan leng also go with me...haha...den go back to compass point...go there eat lunch...sit there and talk...haha...that's how i spent my day...den after tat go back home lor...and sleep...haha

anyway...thanks philip for you lunch...really enjoy myself talkin to you...haha...stop askin me to go sky diving...i dun wan...haha...

nariko

No comments: