Saturday, March 25, 2006


24 march 2006

erm...i think i nv blog for quite sometime le...cos nothing happen in my ilfe this few days...life jus seem the same...its bored...i nv go school for two days le...yesterday and today...cos cannot wake up in the morning...everyday cannot wake up...

but today go out meet wan leng cos ask her to teach me IAC...i realise that i got alot of things tat i dunno how to do...die le...how exam coming next week le...i still haven study...haha...i only revise my BFS lor...and i still haven memorise everything lor...dunno how le...stress now...wan leng owe me ice cream...i wan ice cream...i wan go eat swensen ice cream today de leh...but she dun wan go with me...so ended i nv go eat...haix...

but nvm...jus now go buy something...cos i am making it for someone special...and its my first time doing this for someone lor...haha...now no mood to study at all lor...cos i have been trying to fix everything together...and its kinda difficult lor...it seem easy but when i do it...its so difficult...stress...

okie le...i shall stop here le...i wan go continue with my thing le...cos need to study from tml onwards le...

nariko

11.19 pm

No comments: