Friday, March 10, 2006

9 march 2006

nv go school today...cos lesson cancel...but one stupid thing is tat...i was already in my school uniform...and already half way to school le...and they say lesson cancel...cos they wan us to go down to dover ite to listen to dunno wat stupid talk...but ended i nv go...and went home...

den on the way home...me and wan leng were planning activities for the APSN and our school NYAA...i think tat in the end nobody will wan to volunteer and participate...but dun care...we jus need to do the planning and give the teacher the details can le...the most is go talk to the co-ordinator of APSN abt our plan can le...next is up to them if anyone wan to participate anot...none of my business le...cos i jus need to plan and take my CCA points can le...

i jus get another piercing on my ear...and now i got a total of 6 piercing...i wan another one to make it 7...maybe piercing to alot of ur may be pain...but i jus feel nothing...cos i tink its another way to jus torture myself...which i dun understand why either...cos i am now jus an empty shell without my soul...jus feel sick and tired of this type of life le...i jus feel empty...

nariko
3.23 pm

No comments: