Sunday, July 30, 2006

30 july 2006

still haven sleep yet...cos cant sleep dunno why leh...den also jus now talking to dear...so shall come here and blog...cos he tell me wat he did today and i find it interesting...wahaha...cos he went to MALAYSIA today...den i was rotting at home the whole day...so i find wat he did today interesting...


let me tell ur why dear suddenly go there when he actually wanted to come find me de...WHY LEH???cos the rambutan at his grandma's house has ripe...den hor actually is his uncle go pluck de...but who noe tat his uncle not TALL enough...cannot reach...take ladder also no use...so his mummie ask him go pluck rambutan...wahaha...


my reaction when i heard tat was to luff...i keep on luffing...haha...cos its dame funny lor...go all the way to MALAYSIA to pluck rumbutan...haha...den i also ask him...dun have DURIANS ar...cos i was craving for a long time le...till now still no one buy for me...except durian pancakes...haha...we were thinking how to noe if a durian is ripe...wahaha...and i keep telling him tat durian drop from the tree den is ripe...he say tat no lor...is must go up the tree and pluck de...if not where got stem...wahaha...so can anyone tell me how we get durians from the tree...is drop or pluck???


i got the ans le...haha...durians must frop down so tat they consider ripe...cos i jus get the ans from the web...haha...cos i was surfing the web when i blog half way...den i found out tat...haha...i am so smart...dear durians dun need to pluck de...haha...see i am so smart...


basically why i am bloggin here...not becos only for the rambutan...but also for wan leng...haha...cos i promise i will blog an entry for you...see i am so good...i do wat i promise...wahaha...but i nv wake you up to do project...cos you nv answer my call...den i cannot wake you up...haix...nvm...you also seem tired...shall let you sleep longer...


remember wat you say today...HE IS UR FRENE...ok lor...he will be ur frene and not mine...WANG EN FU YI...haha...kidding lah...remember how you noe him de mah...faster thankx me...cos i was stupid enough...haha...if not you wont noe him...nvm HE SHALL BE UR FRENE and not MINE...wahaha...cos me and him BA ZI BU HE...i also dunno why...seem tat its fated...dun take it to heart...i am jus kidding cos i promise to write you an entry...and i also say tat i will blog something for my dear also...i shall do it all now...cos i still cant sleep...


this is for you de DEAR...even though i noe you wont see it...cos you seem to be so busy till you dun have time to online...wahaha...let me see...i also dunno wat to say...cos i see you almost everyday...den you are still the same...from the beari first day i noe you...except tat you are more crappy now...


okie i shall blog on something nice abt my dear now...MY DEAR???he is someone nice...and he look like squirrel...haha...my squirrel...so CUTE...yeah...of cos lah...cos he is mine...haha...i noe tat you give in all the time...even though it look as if you bully me...cos you leave bruises on me after you bite me...but i must admit tat is i bully you...cos i bite le wont leave marks...den no one realise...haha...you dun bear to bite me back...until i force you to do it and assure tat it wont hurts...turn out it still HURT...haha...i must say tat you really treat me well...despite tat i will show you attitude...really love you dear...


dunno wat to continue le...but jus time for my own thoughts...in the first place it seem tat its impossible btw me and my dear...cos i keep saying its impossible...but its those who are around me keep assuring me tat he is really the one...he has everything you wan...you will nv noe until you try out...i heard this from lots of ppl...till the day me and him are together...and i can say tat he is the one...cos he really has everything i wan...wahaha...he met all my expectation...i shall type it out...and to my surprise he actually met all...


1. must be taller than me...[met]
2. must give me the amount of freedom i want...[met...cos he dun control me...]
3. accomapny me to do wat i want...including voluntary work...[met...cos he seldom do voluntary work...but he still go with me...]
4. caring, nice and sweet...[he has it all]


wahaha...i tink my expectations are dame lame...i have even lame de lor...its jus tat i dun wan to post up...cos i am fickle minded...actually i only need someone with all this...but i change and change till i dunno wat i wan...ended i still only need this...haha...and i found my prince and he is my DEAR...


this is a super LONG entry...wahaha....i am also tired le...shall go and sleep le...haha...beari long nv post up such a long entry le...haha...


nariko
2.53 am

No comments: