Monday, July 10, 2006

9 july 2006

hum...nv blog for a number of days le...someone complain le...haha...cos i was busy this few days...everyday going out...den no time to blog...haix...haha...i shall blog 3 days post in one shot...starting from 7 july...

7 july...meet valon in the morning...den after tat meet the whole group of SCREWS...and eugene for lunch...cos help yvoone celebrate her belated birthday...den after lunch...all go take neoprint but without catherine...cos catherine nv turn up...she got something on last min...

den after tat...me and valon went to PS...went to watch movie...we watch RE-CYCLE...its nice...den after tat...walk the whole orchard...went around doing nothing...jus window shop...den after tat come back seng kang...and i walk home...

8 july....meet valon in the afternoon...cos he got guitar lesson in the morning...den meet le we went for lunch...and den went to kallang to meet omar and eugene...cos we going to watch NDP preview...haha...the firework is so nice...

den after tat we went to eat...den after tat go back to hougang...cos valon need to take bus home...but we reach the interchange...we already miss the last bus...den in the end he went back home with me...and stay at my house...

9 july...morning wake up at 8...becos of valon lor...my father go wake me up lor...den sit there watch tv...do nothing...you bite me i bite you...haha...den after tat go buy lunch together...den i went home with him after tat...and he bring alot of things back from my house lor...he wear my tee-shirt and shorts back...and he wear my slippers also...and bring back my tigger...

den at his house do nothing...we play DDR...stupid valon...why you so good at tat...haix...not fair...win everytime...den after tat play com awhile...den we went to sleep again...cos super tired de...wake up le...come back seng kang eat dinner...den went home after tat...

p.s: dear...thankx for everything you gave me...i noe tat you give in to me all the time...and because of me...you got alot of teeth mark on ur hand...cos i bite you everytime...dear...pls dun torture my tigger hor...if not i will bite you...wahaha...thankx for everything...

nariko
11.14 pm

No comments: