Friday, July 07, 2006

6 july 2006

today went out...to valon house for movie...and he actually coming to my house at 9 plus de...ended up he nv come...cos he cannot wake up...and i sms him nv reply...call him nv answer...i thought wat happen...

den wan leng and eugene come my house first...den wait for him to come...den after he come all slack awhile...den went to compass point and meet alisa den go eat...den after tat...me and valon went to buy sweets...i left my sweet at his house again...wahaha...

den after tat meet the rest at 161 bus stop...and also wainting for serene there...after tat go woodland together...den go there buy sweets again...den after tat walk to his house...they play mahjong...den me and valon watch DVD...

haha...watch till dunno wat time they all went home...leaving me there...den by 6 plus we finish le...den i pei him go eat dinner...den after tat walk to woodland interchange...cos i need to go home...den during our bus ride...he ask me something...and eventually i dun wan to give him an answer...till i reach home...den i tell him the answer...

eventually...he ask me to be his gal...and i agree...with you around i noe wat is happiness...i am really beari fortunate to have you by my side...i will learn to cherish you...and everything you give me...

nariko
10.21 pm

No comments: