Thursday, July 06, 2006

5 july 2006

2nd post of the day...wahaha...cos got nothing to do...so come here and blog...wahaha...actually jus now got go out for awhile...cos meet valon gor lunch...and go buy things and rent DVD...

meet up with valon at 3 plus at compass point to have lunch...cos we were chatting den realise tat both of us haven had lunch...so decided to meet up...and take a long time to decide where to go lor...cos he stay at woodland den i stay at seng kang...in the end he also come to seng kang...

den after lunch...go buy my things...and go buy chocolates...and we were finding birthday bear...but cant get any...haix...den after tat come back my house put things...den go plaza rent DVD...guss wat...we got 4 DVD and 1 VCD...wahaha...got to watch for a few days le...nvm...tml going his house to watch le...

den after tat actually want to go 161 bus stop de...cos valon going le...cos also got nothing to do lor...on the way i call wan leng...den she tell me she at hougang...den we go hougang find her lor...go take my MP3 from her...den after tat we went to take bus to go home...

i spent my whole afternoon like tat lor...den tml need to wake up early...cos valone is coming my house first...den after tat meet up with the rest to go his house to play mahjong...but he cannot play...cos he need to pei me watch movie...wahaha...

nariko
8.56 pm

No comments: